WinTV v8 application for the WinTV-quadHD
With support for four tuner picture-in-picture
WinTV v8.5 application and TV tuner driver download package
This download is a complete WinTV v8.5 installation package, including drivers for supported WinTV products plus utilities.
A WinTV v8 Activation Code will be needed to install this WinTV v8.5 version.
If you do not have an Activation Code , but you have a WinTV v7 CD, you can install the WinTV v8 application (look in the WinTV 8 Download tab).
If you do not have either an Activation Code or your original WinTV v7 CD-ROM, you can purchase a new WinTV v8 Activation Code and CD-ROM on the Hauppauge webstore for $9.95. This can then be used to activate WinTV v8.5.
If you have a WinTV v8 Activation Code for Extend, the latest version of WinTV v8.5 with Extend will also be installed.
WinTV v8.5 installer
For Windows 10, 8, and 7
To install the WinTV v8.5 application
Note: You will need to have your WinTV v8 Activation Code to complete this installation. If you do not have a WinTV v8 Activation Code, you can either buy one on the Hauppauge webstore for $9.95, or if you have a WinTV v7 CD, you can download and install the latest version of WinTV v8.
- Download the WinTV v8.5 installer. After downloading this file, it's normally saved in the Download directory on your PC
- Run wintv85setup from the Download directory on your PC
- At Activation required, Enter the Activation Code which is printed on your WinTV v8 CD or on the WinTV v8 activation card.
WinTV v8 Beta
None at this time
Size: 12.8 MB
To install the latest Windows driver only:
Leave your WinTV-HVR plugged into your PC. Follow the following steps:
- Download the Windows driver above.
- Double click the downloaded driver. This will install the Windows driver.
- At the completion of the driver install, you should see a message which says Drivers have been updated successfully.
At this point, the Windows driver will be installed.