- Dual ATSC and clear QAM receivers in one small box. Stream two TV channels to two devices at once
- Completely wireless! Cordcutter TV connects to your router over 2.5Ghz or 5Ghz Wi-Fi. Completely wireless from your antenna to your router!
- Two built-in hardware transcoders. Get the the best battery life on your mobile device
- Stream live HD TV to smartphones, tablets and media devices like Roku, Amazon FireTV and Apple TV
- Download our ‘myTV’ app from the Apple or Google app stores. myTV allows you to watch and pause live HD TV on your phone or tablet over your home Wi-Fi network. Easy Wi-Fi setup with our myTV iPad/iPhone or Android app
- Note: for initial setup, you need an iPhone, iPad or Android phone/tablet
Dual tuners: stream live over-the-air HD TV to two devices at the same time
For free over-the-air ATSC HD TV and clear QAM digital cable TV. Connect Cordcutter TV to your home router over Wi-Fi and you can watch, pause & record ATSC HD TV and clear QAM digital cable TV on mobile devices like phones and tablets or media players:
- Dual tuner: watch on two devices at the same time
- Dual transcoders: trancoding to H.264 gives you the best battery life on mobile devices
- Completely Wi-Fi: the built-in high performance 2.5/5Ghz Wi-Fi allows you to put Cordcutter TV near your antenna, so there are no wires to the router!
- Record your digital TV programs in the original digital quality
- Download the free myTV app from the Apple, Google and Amazon app stores
- No monthly charges! You get HD TV on your mobile device or media player without any monthly costs
Included in the box
- Cordcutter TV, with dual tuners, dual transcoders and Wi-Fi
- Power supply: 5v 2a
- Quick Installation Guide
- TV antenna for ATSC over-the-air HD TV. Or cable TV with clear QAM*
- Home router with 2.5 or 5 Ghz Wi-Fi. Ethernet connection optional.
- A compatible phone, tablet or media player. Cordcutter TV works with:
- iPad, iPhone or Apple TV with OS 7.1 or later
- Android: Android tablet or smartphone with a 1 GHz or faster dual-core ARM CPU and Android 4.0.3 (“ice cream sandwich”) or later, plus a processor with NEON support (e.g. Tegra3)
- Amazon: FireTV, Kindle Fire (2nd generation), KindleFireHD
- Samsung Galaxy: Note, Note II, Note 3, SII, SIII, S4, S5, S IIImini, S4 mini, Tab2, Tab 38.0
- Google: Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7, Nexus 10
- PC: Windows 8 or later, 2 GHz Intel Core2Duo (or comparable), sound card
Note: You need an iOS or Android device to do the initial setup of Cordcutter TV.
*Note: Not all cable TV networks send clear QAM channels. Please check with your local cable operator for the availability of clear QAM digital cable TV